Why Go To Tanzania For A Safari, Cultural, Historical Trip & Marine Beach Vacation.
An authentic and discerning tour of Tanzania with African Mecca Safaris presents the whole of Africa in microcosm, providing outstanding examples of sustainable tourism in a country with unbeatable natural resources. Stunning landscapes, spectacular wildlife diversity and concentration, safari adventures to remember for a lifetime, challenging mountain and active watersports, barefoot beaches and idyllic islands, historical and cultural riches, all wait for you in dream vacation venues where you can relax in luxurious self-indulgence .
- Be Transformed By The Magic Of Tanzania, A Country Of Amazing Beauty & Matchless Wonders
- Experiential Ecotourism & Cultural Experience
- Witness Tanzania’s Great Wildebeest Migration In Serengeti
- Experience Authentic & Diverse Tanzania Adventure Activities
- Explore Premier National Parks & Also Go Off-Beat In Game Reserves & Private Conservation Areas
- Enjoy A Distinct Indian Ocean Beach Vacation On Zanzibar Island Or On The Coast Of Tanzania
- Join A Specialized Chimpanzee Safari On The Mountains Of Mahale & Gombe
- Relish Marine Life Safaris & Underwater Sea Voyages
- Relive Evolution & Primal History
- Relax In The Unspoiled Peace & Tranquility Of Tanzania
A Country Of Amazing Beauty & Matchless Wonders
Be Transformed By The Magic Of Tanzania, A Country Of Amazing Beauty & Matchless Wonders
anzania has seven official World Heritage Sites. Teeming with diverse wildlife and a spectacular sight, Ngorongoro is the largest unbroken and unflooded volcanic caldera in the world. Serengeti is the breathtaking outback venue of the annual migration of millions of wildebeest combined with an evolutionary trip to Olduvai Gorge, Laetoli and the Kondoa Rock Art Cave Sites takes you back to your human origins.
Selous, Ruaha and Katavi are unspoiled remote wildernesses, home to thousands of elephants and bovines, and packs of rare African wild dogs and other diverse predators. Lake Tanganyika is among the most beautiful lakes in the world. Lake Manyara was a personal favorite of Ernest Hemingway.
Climb the Kilimanjaro on an uphill strenuous stroll, the highest mountain in Africa, shining in the morning sun above a pedestal of cloud. Trek past its glaciers to the highest peak, or peer into the magma pits of the Mountain of God – Ol Doinyo Lengai by Lake Natron. Silver beaches and limpid seas set off the wonderful Swahili architecture of Stone Town in Zanzibar, important as a significant trading port, a heady blend of cultures and focus of the abolition of slavery.
Combine Zanzibar with a history trip to Bagamoyo or even Kilwa to see the ruins of Kisiwani and Songo Mnara. Thereafter, head off to the private island of Fanjove or Lazy Lagoon for an unadulterated beach escape. Find all the fascination of African travel in the inimitable richness of Tanzania.